HHX.blue can assist investors and shipping companies in all issues related to ships as asset-class, with a focus on finance, greening, and business growth.
Decarbonization and greening expertise
HHX.blue understands decarbonization and the greening effort as follows:
- To reduce consumption of fuel and CO2 emissions (greening)
- To compete with modern tonnage that performs better
- Hybridization of the energy sources onboard is the solution. Hybridization means the combination of technologies, such as diesel-electric, batteries, wind-assisted propulsion, carbon capturing, etc.
- Why is hybridization the ‘answer’? because alternative fuels, such as methanol, ammonia, etc. do not provide ‘global’ solutions, while hydrogen technologies are not commercially available yet.
- Different ships – different needs ↔ different owners – different decisions
- Technical and Environmental analysis of hybridization options (diverse configurations); results in:
- Decision-support in technology selection
- Financial assessment of technical and operational options
- Environmental assessment of technical and operational options
- Technical and financial considerations – risks
- Makers’ list per configuration
- Estimated cost of retrofit and potential yards
Why selecting us?
- Independent → no interest to promote any technology or supplier
- Expertise in greening
- Access to potential sources of finance
- Access to technology providers
- Access to retrofit/repair/installation teams and yards